This morning was goodbye
Happy smiles
And I'll see you later
Waiting all day to see you
Sooo excited
I did my own things but
In the end I was going to see you
And I'll see you later
Waiting all day to see you
Sooo excited
I did my own things but
In the end I was going to see you
Share with you
BE me with you
I waited
And waited
I waited
And waited
Hoping
But I didn't see you
I miss you so terribly
My heart aches
I know I love you
Wonder if you love me too
I think you do
But I don't know
Am I crazy for wanting you
This much
Is this normal
I don't know
I just know how I feel
Lonely
And alone
My heart aches
I know I love you
Wonder if you love me too
I think you do
But I don't know
Am I crazy for wanting you
This much
Is this normal
I don't know
I just know how I feel
Lonely
And alone
Yet with you
No comments:
Post a Comment