Do you ever feel like you have something to say....yet you don't know what it is? I think staying up late by yourself is kind of like that.
I feel like there's a lot in my mind that's trying to spill out. Sometimes I feel like I have a whole community in there, with different conversations, beliefs and personalities.
Is it "normal" to feel multiple opposing things at the same time? I do it, but does anyone else? I'm filled with such joy and thrill of whole connectedness, but at the same time stressed about my illnesses, work, my reclusiveness.
Hmmm, I wonder if this is what a mid-life crisis is....
I think I know where I want to be, and how I want to be. Now I'm realizing that maybe planning a bit for the future, rather than completely living in the moment, is what other people do. Maybe they didn't know what they wanted, but just followed a basic outline, waiting for things to fall into place.
When I was young my mom asked me "why was I here on earth- what am I doing here- what did I come to learn?" I told her without hesitation that I want to EXPERIENCE everything. At 40, I can still say that is true....I live on EXPERIENCES...of all kinds.
So maybe what I wanted to say is that, all in all, I'm in a good place....

No comments:
Post a Comment