A friend of mine from high school committed suicide. Her name is Michele Tresler. I feel so awful about the pain she must have been going through. She was a good person. I always felt good around her; like I could be myself. That's kinda rare when you're a teenager. I appreciated her.
I didn't know the hell she'd been through. I was going through my own; and then I left home at 16. She wrote about it. I can't imagine how else if affected her....well, I guess I can.
I'm trying not to do the "I wish" thing.
I don't feel guilt. But I wish we hadn't lost touch. We lived nearby, but I didn't know that.
Robert has consoled and listened and supported and tried hard to distract and cheer me up :) I'm incredibly grateful for that. Poor guy has been so busy at work and is so tired; he's sleeping now. He's a good man! I love him so much and I know I am so lucky to have him; and my girls. Tell your family and friends that you love them- ask for help when you need it.
I'm sad for my friend.
http://www.reformatvictory.com/about.html
p.s. Have you ever noticed that it's always in the middle of the night when you don't want to be alone and you desperately want company....someone to talk to?
**A eulogy by one of her friends:
http://dancrall.blogspot.com/2011/03/eulogy-for-michele-tresler-ulriksen.html
No comments:
Post a Comment